top of page

Grupo profesional

Público·51 miembros

A Fun and Educational Day: My School Picnic to the Botanical Garden

Essay On School Picnic For Class 3

A school picnic is a fun and exciting activity that every student looks forward to. It is a time to relax, enjoy, and learn new things with friends and teachers. In this essay, I will share my experience of a school picnic that I had last month.

Essay On School Picnic For Class 3

Introduction

What is a school picnic?

A school picnic is a trip that the school organizes for the students to visit a place outside the school. It can be a park, a museum, a zoo, a farm, or any other interesting place. The purpose of a school picnic is to give the students a break from their regular studies and to expose them to new environments and experiences.

Why is a school picnic important?

A school picnic is important for many reasons. First, it helps the students to have fun and refresh their minds. Second, it helps the students to bond with their classmates and teachers and to develop social skills. Third, it helps the students to learn new things about nature, culture, history, or science depending on the place they visit. Fourth, it helps the students to appreciate the beauty and diversity of the world.

My experience of a school picnic

When and where did we go?

Last month, our class went for a school picnic to the botanical garden. It was a sunny day and we were all very excited. We had been studying about plants and flowers in our science class and we wanted to see them in real life. The botanical garden was about an hour's drive from our school.

How did we travel and what did we do?

We traveled by bus and we sang songs and played games on the way. We reached the botanical garden around 10 am and we were welcomed by a guide who showed us around. We saw many different kinds of plants and flowers from different parts of the world. We learned their names, colors, shapes, and uses. We also saw some butterflies, birds, and insects that lived in the garden. We took pictures and made sketches of some of the plants and flowers that we liked.

What did we eat and drink?

We had brought our own lunch boxes and water bottles with us. We ate our lunch under a big tree in the garden. We shared our food with each other and tasted different dishes. We also drank fresh juice from the juice stall in the garden. We enjoyed our food and drink very much.

How did we enjoy and learn?

We enjoyed our school picnic very much. We played some games like hide and seek, tag, and hopscotch in the garden. We also had a quiz competition where we had to answer questions about the plants and flowers that we had seen. We won some prizes for our correct answers. We also listened to some stories that our teachers told us about the plants and flowers. We learned many new things from our school picnic.

Conclusion

What did I learn from the school picnic?

I learned a lot from our school picnic. I learned about the different types of plants and flowers that grow in different climates and regions. I learned about their names, colors, shapes, uses, and importance for humans and animals. I learned about how to take care of them and protect them from pollution and destruction. I also learned about how to respect nature and appreciate its beauty.

How did the school picnic make me feel?

The school picnic made me feel very happy and curious. I felt happy because I had a lot of fun with my friends and teachers. I felt curious because I saw many new things that I wanted to know more about. I also felt grateful to my school for giving me this opportunity to visit such a wonderful place.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about school picnics:

• Q: How often do schools organize picnics for students?

• A: Schools usually organize picnics for students once or twice a year depending on their budget and schedule.

• Q: What are some of the benefits of school picnics for students?

• A: Some of the benefits of school picnics for students are that they help them to have fun, relax, socialize, learn, and explore.

• Q: What are some of the challenges of school picnics for students?

• A: Some of the challenges of school picnics for students are that they may face some difficulties in traveling, finding suitable places, managing time, and following safety rules.

• Q: What are some of the things that students should do before, during, and after a school picnic?

• A: Some of the things that students should do before, during, and after a school picnic are that they should prepare well, follow instructions, cooperate with others, enjoy responsibly, and reflect on their experience.

• Q: What are some of the things that students should avoid doing before, during, and after a school picnic?

• A: Some of the things that students should avoid doing before, during, and after a school picnic are that they should not skip classes, litter, waste food, misbehave, or forget their belongings.

71b2f0854b

Acerca de

¡Bienvenido al grupo! Podrás conectarte con otros miembros, ...

Miembros

bottom of page